For this either the company has to have an in built strong human resource department to outsource an expert recruitment agency. If you outsource a recruitment consultant you get various added services such as International recruitment or expertise in specific business sectors and most importantly cost. However, one has to understand that not all consultancies offer the same valuable services to their clients. Thus, keep an expert eye while choosing best yet cost effective recruitment solutions for your company.
On this note, given below are few tips on how to choose cost effective recruitment services:
- ·Create a brand image: Being an employer one has to be clear on their market presence. Make your manpower consultant understand your presence and status in the industry. You will have to create a brand image in the eyes of not only your consultants but, indirectly in the eyes of your aspiring employees. Also, keep in mind that once the recruiter is able to get your image then only he or she will replicate it to the employees well. This cuts on the research work of the recruiter and they negotiate on their charges.
- ·Define exact employee requirements: Whenever there is a vacancy often employers give just two to three liner requirements. This makes the work of recruiter difficult as they are unable to understand the exact requirement. Thus, end up finding a wrong fit for the organization. Always make sure to offer full requirement status, technical updates and other essential details about the expected candidate to get a perfect match at best negotiated price.
- ·Sources for inviting applications: Though there are lot many options to invite applications. However, the entire process of short listing and selecting the right candidate takes a lot of time. Thus, leave the task to experts. Hire professional manpower consultants to do the needful. This is the most cost efficient way of recruitment.
- ·Screening: Screening is just like taking the first shot and then short listing the best among them.
- ·Selection process: This state's selecting the best candidates among the shortlisted ones.
- ·Maintain a candidate pool: Your recruitment agency knows the tactic of hiring the best fit. Thus, they keep a handful of potential candidates for the suitable vacancy who can be hired at a negotiated package without compromising the quality f work.
Now, that you know the top most tips for cost effective recruitment, hire a professional recruitment agency and get potential manpower for your company.